About Me

My photo
Granbury, Texas, United States
I love God and His people; starting with Yvette, my wife since '77, our family, congregation, community, state, nation, and continuing around the world.

Monday, September 24, 2012

HIDE ME

Let me know Your closeness and bring me closer still. 
Let me taste and see that You are good and fragrant if You will. 
O' hide me, in the shadow of Your wings. 

Tie me to this altar, don't ever let me leave. 
I want to draw more near to You, as You draw near to me. 
O' hide me in the shadow of Your wings. 


Let the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in His wings
to heal forgive and prosper those who've learned to fear Your name. 
O' hide us in the shadow of Your wings. 

Plunge us in Your river, wash us in Your flow. 
Take us much more deeper, cover us from head to toe. 
O' hide us in the shadow of Your wings, oh hide us in the shelter of Your wings.