I think the following should be considered when participating in corporate prayer meetings, so that everyone in attendance can be effectively involved.
by Eddie Smith
· Come prepared to pray by stirring up your faith.
· Sit together.
· Speak up while praying because others cannot agree with what they cannot hear.
· Pray simply and conversationally, while avoiding "preachy" praying and ministerial tones.
· Keep prayers concise, clear and to the point.
· Don't read long passages of Scripture.
· Don't pray as you would in your private devotionals or pray through your personal prayer list.
· Ask God; don't explain things to Him.