About Me

My photo
Granbury, Texas, United States
I love God and His people; starting with Yvette, my wife since '77, our family, congregation, community, state, nation, and continuing around the world.

Sunday, August 11, 2024

I NEED THE REAL LORD JESUS CHRIST

New Jerusalem’s 

   city Light, 

Shining forth 

   the Bread of life

Manna come 

   from Heaven

Feeding us and freeing us

   from all ungodly leaven


Unmuted

   unashamed

Untarnished

   unmaimed

Unharnessed

   untamed

Most famous Name 

   above all names


The only true Master

The only chief Pastor

The only great Teacher

The only truth Preacher

The only Way-Maker

The only Chain-Breaker

I ‘m talking about the real 

   Lord Jesus Christ. 

Who was and is

   and is and is 

      and is and is 

         to come


Who was

For my transgressions: wounded

For my iniquities: bruised

For my rebellion: punished

For my sins: tarnished

For my griefs: grieved

For my weakness: weakened

For my shame: shamed

For my blame: blamed

For my stains: stained


Because I failed

   He was jailed 

      and nailed

His death paid 

   off my debt

For sinners slain, 

   The Lamb now reigns

      His loss became my gain


Marginalized and ostracized

Criticized and crucified

Suffering much because of lies

Redeeming evil ones like I

He arose

   while conquering death

      with permanent breath 

         in eternal resurrection


I NEED THE REAL LORD JESUS CHRIST!